“What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds or is it our hearts?”
This weekend I concluded that I am beginning to become more connected with my make up. I am starting my portfolio so I can broaden my business of a make up beauty bar. At this business I plan to do full faces of make up, micro blading eyebrows, and lash extensions. I am planning to retain more experience at the Bronner’s Brother Hair Show . This is the biggest cosmetic event is the country, it’s an honor just to go and watch the world’s greatest come together just to make women beautiful. I myself is getting better at doing full faces of make up for different event. I’ve learned many techniques but the one that has been much useful to me is that the size and shape of a make up brush can change the way eyeshadow and make up is applied to the brush. In make up there is a such thing as the wrong brush, because blending in order to make a women look as natural as possible is important.
This weekend’s project!
But enough about brushes! This week I am reading A Time to Kill by John Grisham. So far it’s a great read, the beginning started off a bit weird to me to the point where I had to start over and read it again. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in mystery and suspense. So far I see that a little girl is raped and her father goes though great measures to find revenge on these persons. It warms my heart the a father would go above and beyond for his daughter even though killing people is not the right way to go by doing things when a child is hurt for foolish reason, a parent’s mind is never in the right place. Reading this book makes me understand just what love for a child can do for a parent.
Word Count: 322
I don’t know whether I should be ashamed or elevated. I only know that last night I had the most incredible experience of my life. It sounds morbid when I put it in words, but actually it was tremendous and wonderful and miraculous.”
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous is a real diary by a 15 year old. This is a great read, it is 213 pages. It is one of the easier reads because it’s her diary so on some days her writes in her diary are very simple, no more than about 7 words. That is one of the things I disliked about this book, it starts off slow to the point you would want to put the book down and not pick it up anymore. But on the other hand, it’s real. It’s a real teenager with real feelings and emotions, and this diary is her friend and her sanity. When she moved this book moved with her in every way possible. She goes to her diary for all her problems when she was 15 they were simple problems that I would say all 15 year olds go through, the boys, the weight problems, and school work. Alice had dreams and goals of opening a boutique this diary shows that life has different plans than what a person may be have but you have to be strong
Alice went to a party where she had a drink that had the drug LSD in it. This begin her downward spiral of her life, she left her home, moved out, and quit school. Alice was strong though she knew exactly how to get back on her feet and get her mind together. But drugs have an addiction urge for a reason. I think this does a great job in keeping the identity of the family and everyone who was around anonymous. It blanks out a lot of names and places that she had been to. That was another great reason to read this book because the mystery behind the book pulls you. You want to know who this person is, you want to know on what corner did she want to open her boutique, you want to know who’s law office did she run to when she was about to raped in the park. So as you can see real is not rare bad things happen to people everyday, it’s the way a person gets out of situation and capitalize on it and this is exactly what this great book taught me.
1. I am a pharmacy technician at Walgreens Pharmacy which I find to be kind of boring, because all I really do is count pills and deal with very rude customers who blame us for all of the problems of their life.
2. My dream goal is to become a marketing manager for L’Oréal cosmetics , I picked this company because I personally feel that you get what you pay for. Maybe even a little bit more than what you pay for. I would to be apart of that.
3. Doing make up is my real passion, I really dislike it in the pharmacy
Make up by Floss on a girls night out! Picture of me taken by myself on SnapChat
4. I went to Lincoln Middle school where I was the cheerleading captain and in the Lyceum program. The lyceum program was a gifted program where I was able to take various high school classes in middle school and this gave me a head start to finish high school early.
5. Reading Wattpad is my favorite thing to do outside of school and work. I am able to relax and see the world so much differently.
6. Law and Order: Special Victim Unit is favorite show to watch on my free time.
Meme from funsubstance.com
7. Me and my family love to travel and go on trips together. Seeing the world and the whole entire world is our main goals of life. But the one trip we are looking forward to going to is Dubai.
8. Sometimes I see myself becoming a lawyer because I love the show How To Get Away with murder.
9. I can count the number of friends I have on one hand. Merely because I am not as friendly as I use to be and I’ve started to focus on myself and do what makes me truly happy.
10. I am going to start a YouTube channel where I will do funny story times and make up tutorials. I see myself going very far in that industry. So if you would like to subscribe me in advance please do.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.